Effective Date: January 24, 2022
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE AND SHARE IT:
Name and Email:
We collect your email and name during sign up for the newsletter. This data will be used to send you emails addressed to you from our team. The emails will provide updates on the project’s progress. Users can unsubscribe from these emails at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of each email.
If you want us to delete this information, please contact us at [email protected] and we promptly delete your data.
Info Collected from DonorSnap.com:
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY:
LEGAL AND OTHER DISCLOSURES:
In general, we do not share any personal data with third parties. However, we may disclose personal data about you to others if one of the following conditions are met:
- We have your consent to do so;
- We must share the data to comply with a subpoena, legal order, court order, legal process, or other legal obligation;
- It is necessary to pursue legal remedies or defend legal claims.
CHILDREN UNDER THIRTEEN:
Children under thirteen years old should not provide us with any personal information. If we discover that we have received personal data of a child under the age of 13, we will make efforts to delete this data as soon as possible.
DELETION OF DATA:
If you request for your personal information to be deleted from our databases and log files, we will promptly delete all data associated with your account. We may keep some data associated with your account to comply with the law, prevent fraud, collect fees, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, or assist with investigations.
- Acquisition of Information. We do not acquire any more information about consumers than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide a high level of service efficiently and securely.
- Our Employees and Privacy. We train all of our employees about the importance of privacy. We give access to information about consumers only to those employees who require it to perform their jobs.
- Security Measures. We make access to privacy-sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service.
- Disclosure to Third Parties. We will provide individually-identifiable information about consumers to third parties only if we are compelled to do so by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority, we have the express permission of the consumer, or it is necessary to process transactions and provide our services.
Donations are non-refundable